Veterinary care begins as soon as you introduce a pet to your household. From giving your puppy or kitten a healthy start to creating a vibrant senior experience for your pet, we are here for you every step of the way.
Of course, our full-service hospital includes wellness exams and low-cost pet vaccinations. But we don’t stop there! Sun City Animal Hospital offers a wide range of veterinary services including:
- Illness & Prevention
- Spay & Neuter
- Senior Pet Care
- Pet Boarding
- Advanced Diagnostics
- Pain Management
- Pet Surgery
- Dental Care
- Therapeutic Laser
Whether you raise show animals, working breeds, or lovable household pets, our services are tailored to meet your specific circumstances and lifestyle. In addition, we provide you with access to expert advice on pet care and veterinary concerns, allowing you to make informed decisions about the life and health of your companion animals.
The veterinarians and staff of Sun City Animal Hospital provide service steeped in professional, moral, and ethical responsibility, following this basic philosophy:
- Your pet will get a thorough assessment, any needs your pet may have will be explained to you, and you will be taught what you need to do for your animal’s long life and health.
- You can take advantage of our preventive health care program in the development of a Wellness Plan, tailored to meet the needs of you and your pet for optimum health and longevity.
- Ongoing preventive care is provided so your pet will be easier to care for, avoiding expensive and traumatic emergencies and disease. This is done by thorough, regular physical exams designed for early identification of any medical problem, allowing us to treat, cure, or manage disease for quality of life for our patients and their owners.
- You will be informed of all options and services your pet needs and we are able to provide, allowing for choices based on your desires and lifestyle.
- You will receive the best care available and we will always respect your choices and requests for services.
Our Commitment to You & Your Pet
Your pet will receive quality veterinary care services from our responsive, professional staff; you will receive individual attention, with the focus on helping you to make a thoroughly educated decision regarding the veterinary care and treatment of your pet.